Montenegro IPO Launches National Industrial Design Register
In December 2014, the Montenegrin IPO introduced the National Register of Industrial Designs, a new online database and search tool providing access to 115 registered designs.
The users can obtain information on registered designs by entering search criteria such the application and registration number, the name of the design, the name of the owner and the Locarno classification numbers. The search leads to detailed information on registered designs, but for the time being in the Montenegrin language only.
Prepared by: Jelena Radevic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Montenegrin IPO website
February 2015 News
- Patent-Related Amendments in Albania
- Repsol Victorious In Trademark Opposition Case Against Turkish Competitor
- 170,000 Fake Lormar Bras, Panties Destroyed in Serbia
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Ray Bans Worth EUR 4M
- 1,656 Pairs of Fake FILA Slippers Destroyed in Montenegro
- Ukrainian Authorities Seize Counterfeit Sportswear
- Montenegro IPO Launches National Industrial Design Register
- Parallel Import Ban to be Lifted in EEU States?
- Bayer Victorious in Trademark Dispute against Kosovo Pharmacy
- Serbian PTO Abolishes “Class Heading Covers All” Approach
- Methodology for Trademark Examination Adopted in Bosnia
- Macedonian Cyrillic Domain Registration Now Open
- Hungary Amends Pharmaceutical Law to Combat Counterfeit Medicine
- IP Protection Costs Cheaper in Russia Due to Ruble’s Dramatic Decline
- Estonian PTO Changes Official Fees
- Registration Fees for GIs and Patents Reduced in Georgia
- Ukraine Association Agreement with EU – Update
- Armenia Joins Eurasian Economic Union
- Counterfeits Worth EUR 37M Seized in INTERPOL-Coordinated Operations across Eastern Europe
- Romanian Customs Seize Kangoo Jumps, Talking Tom, Hello Kitty, Disney Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize 3,000 Counterfeit Cell Phone Covers