Estonian PTO Changes Official Fees
On December 10, 2014, the Estonian Parliament adopted amendments to the State Fees Act, which, among other things, amends the official fees applied by the Estonian Patent Office.
According to the new State Fees Act, all official fees below EUR 100 were rounded up to the nearest Euro (e.g. EUR 31.95 rounded up to EUR 32.00), while all official fees above EUR 100 were rounded up to the nearest EUR 5 (e.g. 140.60 rounded up to EUR 145.00).
The new fees entered into force on January 1, 2015.
Prepared by: Aleksandra Pavlovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Estonian PTO; PETOSEVIC
February 2015 News
- Patent-Related Amendments in Albania
- Repsol Victorious In Trademark Opposition Case Against Turkish Competitor
- 170,000 Fake Lormar Bras, Panties Destroyed in Serbia
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Ray Bans Worth EUR 4M
- 1,656 Pairs of Fake FILA Slippers Destroyed in Montenegro
- Ukrainian Authorities Seize Counterfeit Sportswear
- Montenegro IPO Launches National Industrial Design Register
- Parallel Import Ban to be Lifted in EEU States?
- Bayer Victorious in Trademark Dispute against Kosovo Pharmacy
- Serbian PTO Abolishes “Class Heading Covers All” Approach
- Methodology for Trademark Examination Adopted in Bosnia
- Macedonian Cyrillic Domain Registration Now Open
- Hungary Amends Pharmaceutical Law to Combat Counterfeit Medicine
- IP Protection Costs Cheaper in Russia Due to Ruble’s Dramatic Decline
- Estonian PTO Changes Official Fees
- Registration Fees for GIs and Patents Reduced in Georgia
- Ukraine Association Agreement with EU – Update
- Armenia Joins Eurasian Economic Union
- Counterfeits Worth EUR 37M Seized in INTERPOL-Coordinated Operations across Eastern Europe
- Romanian Customs Seize Kangoo Jumps, Talking Tom, Hello Kitty, Disney Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize 3,000 Counterfeit Cell Phone Covers