Methodology of Supervision of Copyright Collectives Adopted in Bosnia
The Institute for Intellectual Property of Bosnia and Herzegovina has recently adopted the Methodology of supervision of organizations for collective management of copyright and related rights.
The Methodology precisely defines how to apply the provisions of Bosnia’s Law on the Collective Management of Copyrights and Related Rights that relate to the Institute’s supervision of copyright collectives.
The Methodology was adopted and entered into force on October 21, 2014. It is available in the Bosnian language in pdf format.
Prepared by: Alma Vilic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: The Institute for Intellectual Property of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Read more news on Bosnia and Herzegovina or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
November 2014 News
- GEA Group Loses against Bulgarian Construction Company over GEA Trademark
- Montenegro joins TMclass
- Slovenian PTO Launches Electronic Filing of Trademark and Design Applications
- When Deadline to Take Action before OHIM Falls on Non-Working Day in Other Member State
- Methodology of Supervision of Copyright Collectives Adopted in Bosnia
- Budapest Police Seize Counterfeit Medicines
- Budapest Authorities Arrest Washing Detergent Counterfeiters
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 56,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Clothing, Bags