Montenegro joins TMclass
On October 20, 2014, the Intellectual Property Office of Montenegro joined TMclass, a joint project between the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) and the PTOs of member states.
The goal is to provide a common online classification tool where national offices can publish their official and approved lists of goods and services. This allows trademark applicants to search for classification terms and compare the classification databases of all participating offices.
TMclass offers users the opportunity to translate terms to and from any of the 31 available languages, including Montenegrin.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 2014 News
- GEA Group Loses against Bulgarian Construction Company over GEA Trademark
- Montenegro joins TMclass
- Slovenian PTO Launches Electronic Filing of Trademark and Design Applications
- When Deadline to Take Action before OHIM Falls on Non-Working Day in Other Member State
- Methodology of Supervision of Copyright Collectives Adopted in Bosnia
- Budapest Police Seize Counterfeit Medicines
- Budapest Authorities Arrest Washing Detergent Counterfeiters
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 56,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Clothing, Bags