Romanian Customs Seize EUR 56,000 Worth of Counterfeits
On November 4, 2014, the Romanian customs officials seized an unidentified number of toys and bracelet-making kits believed to be counterfeit, the total value of which is estimated at EUR 56,400 (USD 70,000).
The seized goods are believed to infringe Hello Kitty, Rainbow Loom and Disney trademarks.
The seizures were made at the port of Constanta, eastern Romania. The goods originated in China and were intended for Romanian companies.
By: Roxana Sarghi
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs
November 2014 News
- GEA Group Loses against Bulgarian Construction Company over GEA Trademark
- Montenegro joins TMclass
- Slovenian PTO Launches Electronic Filing of Trademark and Design Applications
- When Deadline to Take Action before OHIM Falls on Non-Working Day in Other Member State
- Methodology of Supervision of Copyright Collectives Adopted in Bosnia
- Budapest Police Seize Counterfeit Medicines
- Budapest Authorities Arrest Washing Detergent Counterfeiters
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 56,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Clothing, Bags