Slovenian PTO Launches Electronic Filing of Trademark and Design Applications
On November 5, 2014, the Slovenian Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) launched an online system for electronic filing of national trademark and design applications.
The system is accessible on SIPO’s website, but it is currently available in Slovenian only.
The SIPO developed the online system in cooperation with the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM).
The goal is to simplify the filing of applications and shorten the registration procedure, as the system supports the submission of complete applications.
Prepared by: Maja Znidaric
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Slovenian PTO
November 2014 News
- GEA Group Loses against Bulgarian Construction Company over GEA Trademark
- Montenegro joins TMclass
- Slovenian PTO Launches Electronic Filing of Trademark and Design Applications
- When Deadline to Take Action before OHIM Falls on Non-Working Day in Other Member State
- Methodology of Supervision of Copyright Collectives Adopted in Bosnia
- Budapest Police Seize Counterfeit Medicines
- Budapest Authorities Arrest Washing Detergent Counterfeiters
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 56,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Clothing, Bags