Romanian PTO Joins EuroClass
On November 13, 2012, the Romanian PTO joined the EuroClass project, a joint project between the Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM) and the PTOs of member states.
The goal is to provide a common online classification tool where national offices can publish their official and approved lists of goods and services. This allows trademark applicants to search for classification terms and compare the classification databases of all participating offices, the total number of which has now risen to 29.
Prepared by: Simona Dragoi
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: OHIM; Romania PTO
November 2012 News
- Macedonia Launches Campaign for Registering Cyrillic Domain Name
- Romanian Copyright Office Approves Protocol for Audiovisual Works Royalties
- EU Court Dismisses Hungary’s Lawsuit against Slovakia’s Wine Registration
- VKontakte Files Appeal against Copyright Infringement Charges
- Bulgarian Crane Components Supplier Fined for Unfair Competition in Domain Name Dispute
- Romanian PTO Joins EuroClass
- Slovenian IPO Joins Seniority Project
- Montenegro Accedes to Nice Agreement
- EC: Bosnia Making Progress in IP Area
- Armenian Ministry of Economy to Use Only Licensed Software
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Perfumes
- Ukraine Customs Destroy Three Tons of Counterfeit Goods
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel
- Bosnian Customs Seize Counterfeit Duracell Batteries
- Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Deodorants, Apparel