Montenegro Accedes to Nice Agreement
On November 16, 2012, Montenegro deposited its instrument of accession to the Nice Agreement Concerning the International Classification of Goods and Services for the Purposes of the Registration of Marks of June 15, 1957, as revised in Stockholm on July 14, 1967, and in Geneva on May 13, 1977, and amended on September 28, 1979.
The Geneva Act of the Nice Agreement as amended will enter into force in Montenegro on February 16, 2013.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 2012 News
- Macedonia Launches Campaign for Registering Cyrillic Domain Name
- Romanian Copyright Office Approves Protocol for Audiovisual Works Royalties
- EU Court Dismisses Hungary’s Lawsuit against Slovakia’s Wine Registration
- VKontakte Files Appeal against Copyright Infringement Charges
- Bulgarian Crane Components Supplier Fined for Unfair Competition in Domain Name Dispute
- Romanian PTO Joins EuroClass
- Slovenian IPO Joins Seniority Project
- Montenegro Accedes to Nice Agreement
- EC: Bosnia Making Progress in IP Area
- Armenian Ministry of Economy to Use Only Licensed Software
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Perfumes
- Ukraine Customs Destroy Three Tons of Counterfeit Goods
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel
- Bosnian Customs Seize Counterfeit Duracell Batteries
- Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Deodorants, Apparel