Hungarian and Korean IPOs Sign Patent Prosecution Highway Agreement
On October 2, 2012, the Hungarian Intellectual Property Office (HIPO) and the Korean Intellectual Property Office signed an agreement to launch the Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) program.
Prior to the most recent agreement with Korea, HIPO launched the PPH programs with the United States, Finland, Austria and Japan.
The PPH programs allow each participating patent office to benefit from the search and examination work already done by the other office, which accelerates the patent-granting procedure.
Prepared by: Masa Lopicic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 2012 News
- Russian Businessman Registers Tymoshenko Braid Lollipop Trademark
- Russian Appellate Court Overturns Previous Decisions against SKYY Spirits
- Slovenia to Amend Copyright Law
- Slovenian Pumpkin Seed Oil Gets GI Status Despite Austria’s Objections
- Kosovo Adopts Strategy to Combat Counterfeiting and Piracy
- EC Commends Serbia’s Progress in IP Area
- Ukraine Opposes Logo-Free Cigarette Packaging
- Albanian Customs Seize, Destroy Counterfeit Sneakers, Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 0.5 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Speakers, Apparel, Perfumes
- Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear, Eaux de Toilette
- Kyrgyzstan to Join Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus Customs Union
- Serbian Customs Introduces Electronic Submission of IPR Protection Requests
- Romania Fights Software Piracy
- Czech IPO and USPTO Launch Pilot Patent Prosecution Highway Program
- Hungarian and Korean IPOs Sign Patent Prosecution Highway Agreement
- Ukraine Bans Tobacco Advertising
- OHIM Brings Videoconferencing to Slovak PTO