Macedonian Government Promotes New Patent Portal
This month the Macedonian government organized a press conference dedicated to promoting the new Patent.mk website, which aims to stimulate patent registrations and promote innovations in Macedonia.
The portal contains information and discussion forums related to patents, as well as advice on how to register and protect an innovation in Macedonia. The users can also search for existing patents worldwide.
Minister of Economy Valon Saraqini urged innovators and investors to use the portal for mutual benefit, as companies will have access to ideas and solutions that will make their products more competitive and innovative, while academics and researchers will valorize their efforts and knowledge.
Prepared by: Aleksandra Pavlovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Macedonian government’s website, Vlada.mk
August 2012 News
- New Official Fees in Russia
- Five IP-Related Administrative Instructions Enter into Force in Kosovo
- Romanian PTO Issues New Instructions for Trademark and GI Examination Procedures
- Amendments to Montenegro Trademark Law Enter into Force
- Russia Regains Rights to Stolichnaya and Moskovskaya Vodka Brands
- Russian Perfume Maker Registers First Scent Trademark in Russia
- Russian Court Protects Swiss Watchmaker’s Trademark
- Bulgarian Importer Loses Bad Faith Case against German Cosmetics Manufacturer
- Ukraine Closes Top File-Sharing Website
- First Counterfeit Goods Destroyed in Albania
- Ukraine Customs Seize 32,000 Nivea Products
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.3 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Watches, Perfumes, Cosmetics, Apparel
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel
- Macedonian Government Promotes New Patent Portal
- Polish Soft Cheese Gets GI Status
- Labeling of Electronic Data Carriers Obligatory in Armenia