Russian Perfume Maker Registers First Scent Trademark in Russia
RU MARKS, a company that specializes in trademark registration in Russia, announced on its website that Russia’s PTO recently registered the first scent trademark in Russia.
In the spring this year Russian perfume maker Natalia Kolyago succeeded in obtaining trademark rights for a leather tag with a strong leather smell.
Kolyago’s perfume, which will smell like the registered trademark, is expected to appear on the Russian market this fall.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: RU MARKS, a company that specializes in trademark registration in Russia
August 2012 News
- New Official Fees in Russia
- Five IP-Related Administrative Instructions Enter into Force in Kosovo
- Romanian PTO Issues New Instructions for Trademark and GI Examination Procedures
- Amendments to Montenegro Trademark Law Enter into Force
- Russia Regains Rights to Stolichnaya and Moskovskaya Vodka Brands
- Russian Perfume Maker Registers First Scent Trademark in Russia
- Russian Court Protects Swiss Watchmaker’s Trademark
- Bulgarian Importer Loses Bad Faith Case against German Cosmetics Manufacturer
- Ukraine Closes Top File-Sharing Website
- First Counterfeit Goods Destroyed in Albania
- Ukraine Customs Seize 32,000 Nivea Products
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.3 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Watches, Perfumes, Cosmetics, Apparel
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel
- Macedonian Government Promotes New Patent Portal
- Polish Soft Cheese Gets GI Status
- Labeling of Electronic Data Carriers Obligatory in Armenia