Changes in Individual Fee Under Hague Agreement for Hungary
Dec 27 2011 - 13:44
The new individual fee payable when Hungary is designated in an international application under the Hague Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Industrial Designs will enter into force on January 1, 2012.
Filing an international application designating Hungary will cost CHF 84 (EUR 69; USD 90) for the first design and CHF 20 (EUR 16; USD 21) for each additional design.
The same fees will apply for renewals — CHF 84 (EUR 69; USD 90) for the first design and CHF 20 (EUR 16; USD 21) for each additional design.
For more information, please contact Masa Lopicic at our Balkan Regional Office.
Read more news on Hungary or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
December 2011 News
- Montenegro: National Trademark Applications Now Published for Opposition
- Budapest to Become Home to Patent Judge Training Center?
- Largest Russian Brewery Denied Trademark Registration
- Changes in Individual Fee Under Hague Agreement for Hungary
- Montenegro Accedes to Geneva Act, Vienna Agreement
- Estonia Reduces Fee for .ee Domain Name Registration
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Clothes, Cell Phones, Pills
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Cologne Sets, Apparel
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Perfumes
- Quarter of Russian Internet Users Have Paid for Online Video
- EU Advisory Group Evaluates Armenia’s IP Strategy Implementation, Provides Recommendations
- Azerbaijan to Establish Center for IP Rights