Montenegro Accedes to Geneva Act, Vienna Agreement
On December 5, 2011, Montenegro deposited its instrument of accession to the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Industrial Designs, adopted in Geneva on July 2, 1999. The Geneva Act will enter into force in Montenegro in March 5, 2012.
On December 9, 2011, Montenegro deposited its instrument of accession to the Vienna Agreement Establishing an International Classification of the Figurative Elements of Marks. This agreement will enter into force in Montenegro on March 9, 2012.
For more information, please contact Jelena Radevic at our Montenegro office.
December 2011 News
- Montenegro: National Trademark Applications Now Published for Opposition
- Budapest to Become Home to Patent Judge Training Center?
- Largest Russian Brewery Denied Trademark Registration
- Changes in Individual Fee Under Hague Agreement for Hungary
- Montenegro Accedes to Geneva Act, Vienna Agreement
- Estonia Reduces Fee for .ee Domain Name Registration
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Clothes, Cell Phones, Pills
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Cologne Sets, Apparel
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Perfumes
- Quarter of Russian Internet Users Have Paid for Online Video
- EU Advisory Group Evaluates Armenia’s IP Strategy Implementation, Provides Recommendations
- Azerbaijan to Establish Center for IP Rights