Azerbaijan to Establish Center for IP Rights
The Azerbaijani Cabinet of Ministers has decided to establish the Center for Intellectual Property Rights within the frames of the Azerbaijani Copyright Agency. This decision came into force on December 7, 2011.
The Center’s activities will be financed by the Ministry of Finance, while the State Committee for Property Affairs is responsible for securing premises for the Center within a month.
For more information, please contact Aleksandra Pavlovic at our Macedonia office.
Source: Azerbaijani business information portal ABC
December 2011 News
- Montenegro: National Trademark Applications Now Published for Opposition
- Budapest to Become Home to Patent Judge Training Center?
- Largest Russian Brewery Denied Trademark Registration
- Changes in Individual Fee Under Hague Agreement for Hungary
- Montenegro Accedes to Geneva Act, Vienna Agreement
- Estonia Reduces Fee for .ee Domain Name Registration
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Clothes, Cell Phones, Pills
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Cologne Sets, Apparel
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Perfumes
- Quarter of Russian Internet Users Have Paid for Online Video
- EU Advisory Group Evaluates Armenia’s IP Strategy Implementation, Provides Recommendations
- Azerbaijan to Establish Center for IP Rights