Lithuania Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
On November 3, Lithuania deposited its instrument of accession to the Patent Law Treaty, which will enter into force on February 3, 2012.
The treaty, adopted in Geneva on June 1, 2000, is designed to harmonize and streamline formal procedures set by national or regional patent offices for the filing and maintenance of patents.
For more information, please contact Masa Lopicic at our Balkan Regional Office.
November 2011 News
- Kosovo Patent Granting Procedure Update
- Rospatent Appeals Moscow Court Decision in 'Putin-Medvedev' Vodka Trademark Case
- Lithuania Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Domain Names Containing Apostrophe Successfully Operating in Ukraine
- Slovenian Customs Seize EUR 5.5 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Macedonian Customs Seize Razors, Eaux de Toilette, Batteries
- Romanian Customs Seize Adidas, DC Polo, UGG, Lego, Puma, Nike Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Perfumes, Watches, Bags
- Serbian Customs and JTI Join Forces against Illegal Cigarette Trade
- National IP Council Established in Kosovo
- Russia’s IP Commitments in WTO Accession