Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Perfumes, Watches, Bags
The Bulgarian customs officials at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing point, southern Bulgaria, have recently seized 558 perfumes and eaux de toilette bearing the marks of Paco Rabanne, D&G, Armani, Chanel and Lancome.
The officials discovered the goods after checking the luggage of two passengers arriving from Turkey. The right holders have been notified of the seizure.
The customs officials at the Sofia airport have recently seized 23 wristwatches bearing the marks Chanel, Omega and Zenit (not Zenith), 15 leather bags and five leather wallets with Louis Vuitton, Ferragamo and Fendi logos and two lighters bearing the mark Dupond (not Dupont). The items were found after scanning the luggage of a Bulgarian citizen arriving on a flight from Istanbul, Turkey.
For more information, please contact Preslav Penev at our Bulgaria office.
Source: Bulgarian Customs
November 2011 News
- Kosovo Patent Granting Procedure Update
- Rospatent Appeals Moscow Court Decision in 'Putin-Medvedev' Vodka Trademark Case
- Lithuania Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Domain Names Containing Apostrophe Successfully Operating in Ukraine
- Slovenian Customs Seize EUR 5.5 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Macedonian Customs Seize Razors, Eaux de Toilette, Batteries
- Romanian Customs Seize Adidas, DC Polo, UGG, Lego, Puma, Nike Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Perfumes, Watches, Bags
- Serbian Customs and JTI Join Forces against Illegal Cigarette Trade
- National IP Council Established in Kosovo
- Russia’s IP Commitments in WTO Accession