Bosnian Customs Seize Nike, Lacoste Counterfeits
On December 3, 2010, the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia informed the PETOSEVIC Bosnia office that the customs authorities seized 22,000 counterfeit Nike labels and 1,128 counterfeit Lacoste perfumes.
The counterfeit goods were imported from China by a company from the city of Velika Kladuša in the northwest of Bosnia. The goods will be destroyed and criminal charges will be filed against the company’s director.
You can see the photos of the seized perfumes and labels in our gallery.
For more information, please contact Alma Vilic at our Bosnia office.
Source: Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia
December 2010 News
- Polish Court Rules in Favor of Croatia’s Spice Brand Vegeta in Dispute with Polish Spice Producer
- Moldova New Copyright Law in Force as of January 1, 2011
- Google Banned from Using Google.ua
- 4,000 Pairs of Fake Nike Sneakers Destroyed in Serbia
- Microsoft Gives Away Free Software to NGOs in Countries with High Piracy Rates
- Russian Police Seize 26,710 Liters of Counterfeit Alcohol
- Bulgarian Authorities Seize Levi Strauss, H&M, Puma Counterfeits
- Every Fourth Computer in Serbia with Legal Software
- Counterfeit and Pirated Goods Make Third of Hungary’s Black Market
- Holographic-Image CDs, DVDs in Armenia to Help Fight Piracy
- Bosnian Customs Seize Nike, Lacoste Counterfeits
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Shoes, Perfumes
- Macedonian Customs Detain Fake Shoes, Perfumes, Textile Products
- EC: Serbia Made Moderate Progress in IP Area in 2010
- Russia Plans Crackdown on Foreign Words in Advertising
- Kazakhstan Establishes NGO for Copyright Protection
- 3,740 Domain Names Registered in Azerbaijan in 2010
- Bulgarian Trademarks Added to TMview
- New Montenegrin Trademark Law Gives 12-month Deadline to Trademark Owners