Montenegro Begins to Issue Certificates of Registration for Trademarks
Feb 23 2010 - 11:30
On February 10, 2010, the Montenegrin IPO began issuing certificates of registration for trademark applications filed after its opening in May of 2008.
The first certificates of registration are expected for trademark applications filed in May and June 2008.
The IPO is examining applications on both the absolute and relative grounds.
For more information, please contact Jelena Radevic in our Montenegro office.
Source: Montenegro IPO, the Official Gazette
Read more news on Montenegro or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
February 2010 News
- Macedonia IPO Changes Official Fees
- Russian Antitrust Commission Bans Chocolates Similar to Ferrero Rocher
- Russian Cyrillic Domain Passes ICANN String Evaluation
- New Trademark Law Enters into Force in Slovakia
- Slovenian Government Appoints New PTO Director
- Mediation Mandatory in Romania as of March 3, 2010
- New Regulation Regarding Registration and Use of Montenegro Domain
- Montenegro Begins to Issue Certificates of Registration for Trademarks
- Serbian IPO Opens Center for IP Information and Education
- Montenegrin IPO Launches the First IP Gazette
- Bulgaria with Highest Piracy Rates in the EU
- Twenty-Five Percent of Russian Software Outlets Sell Counterfeit Microsoft Programs
- Ten Percent of Car Parts in Romania Counterfeit
- Kyrgyzstan Patent Applications for Inventions Increase in 2009
- Bulgarian Snack Food Company Fined Over Misleading TV Commercial
- Macedonian Media Demand End to Unauthorized Republishing of News
- Bulgarian Police Seize Illegal Computer Software From a Design Company
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Footwear, Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 160,000 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Latvia’s PTO Establishes Free Trademark Database
- Macedonia Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Lithuanian Inventor Patents a Physiotherapeutic Table
- Bosnia Delegation Visits Croatian IPO as Part of USAID Project