Lithuanian Inventor Patents a Physiotherapeutic Table
Lithuanian inventor Sarunas Davainis has recently registered an extraordinary patent – a physiotherapeutic table that emits infrared radiation, intended to help with simple health disorders and strengthen the overall patients’ health.
The infrared radiations increase the therapeutic effect of any treatment performed on the table, like acupuncture or massage. Apart from the infrared emissions, the upper side of the tabletop is covered with a layer of minerals, which when heated increase the cell viability and prevent inflammation.
The table is installed at a spa center in Vilnius, the Lithuanian capital. To find out more about this invention, please look at the WIPO’s detailed description.
For more information, please contact Masa Lopicic in our Balkan Regional Office.
Source: Lithuanian PTO; WIPO
February 2010 News
- Macedonia IPO Changes Official Fees
- Russian Antitrust Commission Bans Chocolates Similar to Ferrero Rocher
- Russian Cyrillic Domain Passes ICANN String Evaluation
- New Trademark Law Enters into Force in Slovakia
- Slovenian Government Appoints New PTO Director
- Mediation Mandatory in Romania as of March 3, 2010
- New Regulation Regarding Registration and Use of Montenegro Domain
- Montenegro Begins to Issue Certificates of Registration for Trademarks
- Serbian IPO Opens Center for IP Information and Education
- Montenegrin IPO Launches the First IP Gazette
- Bulgaria with Highest Piracy Rates in the EU
- Twenty-Five Percent of Russian Software Outlets Sell Counterfeit Microsoft Programs
- Ten Percent of Car Parts in Romania Counterfeit
- Kyrgyzstan Patent Applications for Inventions Increase in 2009
- Bulgarian Snack Food Company Fined Over Misleading TV Commercial
- Macedonian Media Demand End to Unauthorized Republishing of News
- Bulgarian Police Seize Illegal Computer Software From a Design Company
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Footwear, Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 160,000 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Latvia’s PTO Establishes Free Trademark Database
- Macedonia Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Lithuanian Inventor Patents a Physiotherapeutic Table
- Bosnia Delegation Visits Croatian IPO as Part of USAID Project