Bosnian Authorities Destroy Counterfeit LG Goods
Officials of the Indirect Taxation Authority (ITA) of Bosnia and Herzegovina have destroyed 2,387 counterfeit LG batteries and 300 earphones in Sarajevo.
The counterfeit goods were imported from China by the Sarajevo-based company ANKA d.o.o. They were seized on February 3, 2009. For photos go here.
For more information, please contact Alma Vilic in our Bosnia Office.
March 2009 News
- Macedonian PTO to Host UNECE Seminar on Management of IP Rights
- Amended Croatian IP Laws Enter into Force
- Serbian Draft Law on Trademarks Up for Public Discussion
- Montenegro Begins to Issue Certificates of Registration
- Romania Launches Online Patent Applications
- Bosnia Ratifies Phonograms Convention
- New Macedonian Industrial Property Law Enters into Force
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel Worth EUR 358,000
- Bosnian Authorities Destroy Counterfeit LG Goods
- Albania Adopts New IP Regulations