Bosnia Ratifies Phonograms Convention
On February 25, 2009, Bosnia and Herzegovina officially ratified the Convention for the Protection of Producers of Phonograms against Unauthorized Duplication of Their Phonograms.
The Bosnian government deposited the necessary instrument for the ratification of the Convention on February 19, 2009.
The Convention will enter into force in Bosnia and Herzegovina on May 25, 2009.
For more information, please contact Alma Vilic in our Bosnia Office.
March 2009 News
- Macedonian PTO to Host UNECE Seminar on Management of IP Rights
- Amended Croatian IP Laws Enter into Force
- Serbian Draft Law on Trademarks Up for Public Discussion
- Montenegro Begins to Issue Certificates of Registration
- Romania Launches Online Patent Applications
- Bosnia Ratifies Phonograms Convention
- New Macedonian Industrial Property Law Enters into Force
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel Worth EUR 358,000
- Bosnian Authorities Destroy Counterfeit LG Goods
- Albania Adopts New IP Regulations