PETOŠEVIĆ Establishes Belarus Office, Strengthens Eurasian and Russian Team
We are pleased to announce that we have opened our own office in Minsk, the capital of Belarus, taking the total PETOŠEVIĆ office count to 17 and strengthening our practice and presence in the Russian speaking region (RSR).
The decision to open an office in Belarus follows an increasing demand for our services, especially patent prosecution services, in the region. After years of working through affiliated offices and correspondents in Belarus, we now provide a direct contact to our clients for a full range of IP services, including enforcement of IP rights and prosecution before the local PTO.
PETOŠEVIĆ Russia Head of Office Tatyana Kulikova will oversee our growing team in Minsk, which for now includes:
- Ms. Daria Dunai, a Eurasian and Belarusian Patent and Trademark Attorney with a background in biology and chemistry. With nearly 25 years of experience in the intellectual property field, Daria will handle the entire range of IP work for our clients operating in Belarus, with an accent on patent matters in Belarus and before the Eurasian Patent Office.
- Ms. Anastasia Khioni, Junior Paralegal, who will assist with the prosecution of patent, trademark and industrial design applications and handle administrative and various office managing tasks.
- Ms. Tatiana Konovalova, Accountant, who will handle accounting and bookkeeping tasks at our Minsk office.
Our new team in Minsk will enjoy the strong support and assistance from our offices in Moscow, Kiev and Tashkent.
Our new office contact information:
Kozyrevskaya street 15
T: +375 17 37 08 980
Strengthening PETOŠEVIĆ Patent Team
The arrival of Ms. Dunai strengthens the PETOŠEVIĆ patent team, which comprises almost 30 patent attorneys, agents and consultants across our offices. Our patent team includes 10 registered European and Eurasian Patent Attorneys authorized to represent clients before the European Patent Office (EPO) and the Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO), and the following patent professionals with technical backgrounds:
- Ivan Nagornykh, Patent Attorney, Eurasian Patent Attorney, MPhys in Theoretical Physics: Certified Specialist in Atomic Nucleus and Particles Studies
- Alexey Rumyantsev, Patent Consultant, MSc in Remote Sensing
- Olga Kudoyar, Patent Consultant, Specialist Degree in Ecology, Biotechnology and Bioenergetics
- Vladimir Nika, Trademark & Patent Agent, European Patent Attorney, PhD in Metallurgy, BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Nada Herak, Patent & Trademark Agent, European Patent Attorney, MSc in Chemistry
- Dragana Marković Bogdanović, Patent & Trademark Agent, MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Vuk Petrović, Of Counsel, Trademark & Patent Agent, BSc in Chemical Engineering
- Daria Dunai, Patent Attorney, Eurasian Patent Attorney, BSc in Biology and Chemistry
Nine of our lawyers are European Patent Institute (EPI) members, including two EPI Council members and three EPI committee members. PETOŠEVIĆ Group founder, Chairman and CEO Slobodan Petošević was a member of the EPI Board from 2012-2017. He is currently serving within the EPI’s Professional Conduct Committee.
For more information on our patent and other IP services, please visit our Services page.
Our Chairman and CEO Slobodan Petošević said:
The focus of PETOSEVIC GROUP going forward will clearly be split between two large regions – East European EU Region (including the non-EU countries in the Western Balkans) and the “Russian speaking region” (Eurasian Economic Union and surrounding countries).
Over the last 26 years of developing our know-how, professional and legal structure, we lived true to our slogan – EMBRACING CHANGE1. All the countries we cover are very different environments now from what they were 20 years ago. Using our ample experience, we decided to continue to improve our position as a highly specialized provider of IP services in the new EU countries, and more than ever – in the Russian speaking region (former USSR).
We already cover more than 80% of the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union2 with our own offices, and have a genuine and significant local presence in important countries such as Ukraine and Uzbekistan. With tough quality and working standards, and dedication to our ever-growing team and our clients, we are ready for challenges that 2019 and the following years will undoubtedly present.