- Patent and Trademark Attorney
- Eurasian Patent Attorney
With nearly 25 years of experience in the intellectual property field, Daria handles the entire range of IP work for our clients operating in Belarus, with an accent on patent matters in Belarus and before the Eurasian Patent Office. She advises clients on all aspects of IP rights protection and is occasionally required as a court-certified IP expert, to prepare opinions for the Specialized Tribunal for Intellectual Property Matters of the Supreme Court of Belarus.
Her specialization in biology and chemistry is advantageous when dealing with patents in the fields of chemistry, pharmacy, biology, medicine and genetics. Daria also has ample experience in drafting and negotiating assignment and license agreements.
Prior to joining PETOŠEVIĆ she was a partner and board member at one of the leading IP firms in Belarus where she handled trademark, patent, design, utility model and plant variety applications as well as contentious trademark matters before the Belarus PTO Appeal Board.
- Eurasian Patent Attorney, The Eurasian Patent Organization (EAPO), Russian Federation, 2002
- Patent and Trademark Attorney, Belarus, 1999
Native Russian, fluent Belarusian, proficient English and German
- National Center of Intellectual Property, Minsk, Belarus, Intellectual Property Lawyer, 1997
- Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus, BA in Biology and Chemistry, 1995
- “Intellectual Property Case Law in the Republic of Belarus”, XVI International Conference on Intellectual Property Rights Protection, Alushta, Ukraine, May 22-26, 2013
- Association of Belarusian Patent Attorneys BelAPAT
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Training course “Professional activities of patent attorneys”, National Center of Intellectual Property, Minsk, Belarus, April 5, 2018