- Patent Attorney
Alexey handles patent prosecution and enforcement in Russia, particularly within the fields of electronics and mechanics, with an emphasis on medical devices.
Prior to joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2016, Alexey worked for seven years as a patent examiner at the Russian Patent Office where he mostly handled patent applications involving optical fibers and fiber optic measuring systems, image pickup devices, photogrammetry and projection, aerospace and navigation systems.
- Patent Attorney, Russian Federation, 2019
Native Russian, proficient English
- Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography, Moscow, Russia, MSc in Remote Sensing, 2009
- Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC) General and Advanced Training, European Patent Office (EPO), The Hague, 2016
- European Patent Academy certificate for successfully completed distance learning course “Systematic approach to patent search”, 2016
- Russian State Institute of Intellectual Property certificate for successfully completed advanced training on inventions and utility models examination, Moscow, Russia, 2010
“Patents in Russia”, Lexology Navigator Q&A. Globe Business Media Group. (January 2019)