MSc ChemNada Herak
- Patent & Trademark Agent
- European Patent Attorney *
Nada drafts, prosecutes and maintains patent applications and patents before the Serbian IPO, the European Patent Office (EPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). She also takes care of Supplementary Protection Certificate (SPC) applications and maintenance and performs patent searches. Her specialization in chemistry is advantageous when dealing with matters for clients from the chemical, biotech and pharmaceutical sectors.
Prior to joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2015, Nada worked as a patent attorney at another law office in Belgrade, Serbia for more than ten years. She handled patent and trademark applications, including translations, correspondence with clients, legal opinions on IP legislation and procedures, and responses to Office actions.
- European Patent Attorney, 2011
- Patent & Trademark Agent, Serbia, 2004
Native Serbian (similar to Bosnian, Croatian, Macedonian, Montenegrin and Slovenian), fluent English
- One-year course for scientific, technical and court translators, Association of Scientific and Technical Translators of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia, 2013
- Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia, MSc in Chemistry, 2009
- Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Yugoslavia, BSc in Chemistry, 1992
- Praktika Intern 2015, Module II - Internships and Traineeships for Patent Professionals, EPO, Munich, Germany, 2015
- Praktika Intern 2014, Module I - Internships and Traineeships for Patent Professionals, EPO, The Hague, The Netherlands, 2014
- Association of Scientific and Technical Translators of Serbia