PETOŠEVIĆ To Host INTA Roundtable on Latest IP Developments in Ukraine and Trademark Infringement on the Internet
The PETOŠEVIĆ office in Kiev, Ukraine, will host an INTA (International Trademark Association) roundtable entitled “Latest IP developments in Ukraine. Trademark infringement on the Internet”, on December 9, 2015.
Expert speakers from the Ukrainian State Intellectual Property Service, the Kiev Commercial Court, and the National Academy of Law Sciences of Ukraine will lecture on harmonization of the Ukrainian IP regulations with the EU legislation, use of trademarks on the Internet, enforcement of IP rights, and recent court practice.
The registration fee for this event for INTA members is USD 50.00 and USD 75.00 for non-members. There is no registration fee for state authorities.
To register for this event, please do so via the INTA link.
For more information about this roundtable, please contact Tetiana Shulga.
November 2015 News
- Montenegro: Patent Revalidation Deadline of February 6, 2016 Approaching
- Russia: New Administrative Rules for Well-Known Trademarks
- Russia Amends Unfair Competition Law
- Poland, Serbia Join DesignView
- Ukrainian Authorities Discover Fake Clothes Workshops
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Brake System Components, Software, Toys
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 2M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Perfumes
- Counterfeit Sportswear Destroyed in Montenegro