Albania Accedes to Locarno and Vienna Agreements
On January 16, 2019, the Locarno Agreement Establishing an International Classification for Industrial Designs and the Vienna Agreement Establishing an International Classification of the Figurative Elements of Marks entered into force in Albania, which deposited its instruments of accession to both agreements on October 16, 2018.
Prepared by: Pinelopi Voko
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 2019 News
- The Birth of North Macedonia
- Kosovo Appellate Court Confirms National Exhaustion of Rights Is Applicable
- Hungary Amends Official Fee Structure and Amounts for Trademark-Related Services
- Slovenian Administrative Court Confirms IPO Should Accept SPC Recalculation Requests
- Albania Accedes to Locarno and Vienna Agreements
- Macedonia Joins Global Brand and Global Design Databases
- Uzbekistan: New Labeling Requirements for 54 Types of Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Perfume, Labels