Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Fabric
In the time period August 30 – September 7, 2018, Serbian Customs officials seized thousands of apparel items, hundreds of sneakers and 500 meters of fabric believed to be counterfeit.
The goods are believed to infringe numerous trademarks, including Polo®, Lacoste®, Kenzo®, Nike®, Adidas®, Yves Saint Laurent®, Tommy Hilfiger®, Hugo Boss®, Burberry®, Armani®, Michael Kors®, Louis Vuitton®, Prada®, Fila®, Gucci®, Mickie Mouse®, Spiderman®, Calvin Klein®, Philipp Plein®, Cars®, Tom and Jerry®, Puma® and Reebok®.
The goods were seized on three different occasions at the Gradina border crossing point with Bulgaria and on a highway checkpoint in western Serbia.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Serbian Customs
September 2018 News
- Russia Introduces Three-Year Customs Watch Term
- Estonia Joins Federated European Patent Register
- Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories Destroyed in Montenegro
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Fabric
- Croatian Customs Seize Fake Accessories and Apparel
- Off the Special 301 Watch List? New Ukrainian Collective Management System in the Making
- Grace Period from EU Association Agreement Directly Applicable in Ukraine
- Kazakhstan Amends IP Legislation
- Ukraine Increases Number of Judges in IP Court
- Bulgaria Ratifies UPC Provisional Application Protocol
- Romania and Bulgaria Add Their Trademark Data to TMview’s Visual Search
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 200,000 Worth of Fake Apparel
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Perfumes, Fabric
- Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Hygiene Products, Pens