Croatian Customs Seize Fake Accessories and Apparel
Customs officials in the port city of Rijeka in western Croatia recently seized nearly 2,000 items of accessories and apparel, including sunglasses, wallets, bags, watches and jerseys, believed to infringe several trademarks, including Michael Kors®, FC Barcelona® and Louis Vuitton®.
The goods, estimated to be worth approximately EUR 6,000 (USD 7,000), were seized during the inspection of two shops.
Prepared by: Helena Stančić and Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Croatian Customs
September 2018 News
- Russia Introduces Three-Year Customs Watch Term
- Estonia Joins Federated European Patent Register
- Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories Destroyed in Montenegro
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Fabric
- Croatian Customs Seize Fake Accessories and Apparel
- Off the Special 301 Watch List? New Ukrainian Collective Management System in the Making
- Grace Period from EU Association Agreement Directly Applicable in Ukraine
- Kazakhstan Amends IP Legislation
- Ukraine Increases Number of Judges in IP Court
- Bulgaria Ratifies UPC Provisional Application Protocol
- Romania and Bulgaria Add Their Trademark Data to TMview’s Visual Search
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 200,000 Worth of Fake Apparel
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Perfumes, Fabric
- Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Hygiene Products, Pens