Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Hygiene Products, Pens
Macedonian customs officials recently seized 24,694 personal hygiene items and 15,470 pens believed to infringe various well-known trademarks.
The hygiene products were discovered at the Novo Selo border crossing point with Bulgaria and were being transported from Albania to Iraq, while the pens, originating in China and destined for an importer in Macedonia, were discovered at the Gevgelija border crossing point with Greece.
Prepared by: Emilija Doeska
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Macedonian Customs
September 2018 News
- Russia Introduces Three-Year Customs Watch Term
- Estonia Joins Federated European Patent Register
- Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories Destroyed in Montenegro
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Fabric
- Croatian Customs Seize Fake Accessories and Apparel
- Off the Special 301 Watch List? New Ukrainian Collective Management System in the Making
- Grace Period from EU Association Agreement Directly Applicable in Ukraine
- Kazakhstan Amends IP Legislation
- Ukraine Increases Number of Judges in IP Court
- Bulgaria Ratifies UPC Provisional Application Protocol
- Romania and Bulgaria Add Their Trademark Data to TMview’s Visual Search
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 200,000 Worth of Fake Apparel
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Perfumes, Fabric
- Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Hygiene Products, Pens