Bulgarian Applicants Can Now File European Patent, PCT Applications Online
As Bulgarian PTO announced on its website, as of May 1, 2016, Bulgarian applicants may file European patent applications and PCT applications electronically.
Applicants can use the following:
- e-OLF – software application developed by EPO for filing European patent and international patent applications. It can be downloaded from EPO’s website.
- ePCT – WIPO’s online platform used for filing international patent applications. It is not possible to file applications for European patents through ePCT.
By: Dimitar Batakliev
For more information, please contact Dimitar Batakliev at our Bulgaria office.
May 2016 News
- Bulgarian Applicants Can Now File European Patent, PCT Applications Online
- Poland Introduces Trademark Opposition System
- Bosnian PTO Practice in Light of New EU Trademark Regulation
- Montenegrin .ME Domain Reaches 1 Million Registrations
- Ukrainian Police Seize 12,620 Pairs of Counterfeit Sneakers
- New Regulation on Customs Enforcement Enters into Force in Albania
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 50,000 Worth of Counterfeit Perfumes
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Lamps
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Smartphones, Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Clothing, Footwear