Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Lamps
On March 22, 2016, the Romanian customs officials seized plastic toys and LED lamps, believed to be counterfeit, bearing the Smurfs, Hello Kitty, Angry Birds and Suntech marks.
The goods, worth approximately EUR 114,000 (USD 129,000), were seized at the port of Constanta, south Romania. The goods originated in China and were intended for Romanian companies located in Bucharest.
Prepared by: Roxana Sarghi
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs
May 2016 News
- Bulgarian Applicants Can Now File European Patent, PCT Applications Online
- Poland Introduces Trademark Opposition System
- Bosnian PTO Practice in Light of New EU Trademark Regulation
- Montenegrin .ME Domain Reaches 1 Million Registrations
- Ukrainian Police Seize 12,620 Pairs of Counterfeit Sneakers
- New Regulation on Customs Enforcement Enters into Force in Albania
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 50,000 Worth of Counterfeit Perfumes
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Lamps
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Smartphones, Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Clothing, Footwear