Bosnian Customs Officials Seize Fake Clothing, Footwear
The authorities from the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo have recently seized counterfeit clothing and footwear worth EUR 10,000 (USD 11,000), found to infringe the intellectual property rights of Adidas, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger and Prada, among others.
The authorities discovered and seized the fake items during their inspections at several locations in Sarajevo.
According to the Bosnian authorities, new equipment donated by the US government through the Export Control and Related Border Security (EXBS) Program proved to be helpful in this action.
Prepared by: Armin Huseinovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: The Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina
February 2016 News
- Ukraine to Ratify Amendments to TRIPS Agreement
- Nikki Beach Succeeds in Registering EPICUREAN LOUNGE Word Mark
- Ukrainian Authorities Discover Online Store Selling Fake Goods
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Labels, Linens, Curtains
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Shoes, Apparel, Perfumes
- Bosnian Customs Officials Seize Fake Clothing, Footwear