Bosnia and Herzegovina Joins TMview
On December 7, 2015, the Institute for Intellectual Property of Bosnia and Herzegovina made its trademark data (22,520 trademark applications and registrations) available through TMview, the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market of the European Union (OHIM) online platform that allows access to trademark data of all participating offices.
TMview now contains data from 53 participating national offices and provides information and access to almost 35 million trademarks in total.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 2015 News
- Serbia to Introduce Trademark Opposition System
- Finnish Dairy Producer Valio Wins Trade Dress Lawsuit Against Russian Competitor
- Albanian Court Ruling in Non-Use Revocation Case
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Joins TMview
- Authorities Shut Down 999 Websites Selling Counterfeits
- Serbia Launches Anti-Counterfeiting Campaign
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 845,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear, Perfumes
- Hungarian Authorities Seize Fake Chocolate, Watches
- Ukrainian Authorities Seize Fake Perfumes
- Serbian Customs, Police Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Eyewear