Ukrainian Authorities Seize Fake Perfumes
Ukrainian authorities in the Odessa region have recently discovered and seized 60,000 bottles of counterfeit perfumes bearing many well-known trademarks, including Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, Kenzo, Paco Rabanne and DKNY.
The authorities discovered the perfumes while inspecting a container on a ship at Illichivsk Commerce Seaport. The perfumes originated in Turkey and their estimated value is EUR 400,000 (USD 435,000).
Investigation is currently underway to establish all involved parties.
Prepared by: Olga Goncharova
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Ukraine’s Ministry of Internal Affairs
December 2015 News
- Serbia to Introduce Trademark Opposition System
- Finnish Dairy Producer Valio Wins Trade Dress Lawsuit Against Russian Competitor
- Albanian Court Ruling in Non-Use Revocation Case
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Joins TMview
- Authorities Shut Down 999 Websites Selling Counterfeits
- Serbia Launches Anti-Counterfeiting Campaign
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 845,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear, Perfumes
- Hungarian Authorities Seize Fake Chocolate, Watches
- Ukrainian Authorities Seize Fake Perfumes
- Serbian Customs, Police Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Eyewear