Estonian National Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
PATENTSCOPE, WIPO’s free patent search system, started offering access to more than 6,000 Estonia’s national patent documents on November 7, 2013.
PATENTSCOPE now offers patent data of 36 national offices, i.e. 35 million patent documents, including 2.2 million published international patent applications filed under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT).
Prepared by: Masa Lopicic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
December 2013 News
- Serbia to Amend Copyright Law
- Montenegro Strengthens Enforcement Against Industrial Design Infringement
- Ukrainian Court Rules in Favor of Austrian Drug Maker in Patent Infringement Case
- Estonian National Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- Czech Republic and Finland Launch Patent Prosecution Highway
- Russian PTO Joins TMClass
- Croatia Amends Copyright Law
- Macedonian Police Seize 18,000 Pairs of Counterfeit Footwear
- Fake Skullcandy Earphones and Pepsi Radios Destroyed in Slovenia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.5M Worth of Counterfeits
- Slovenia Amends Industrial Property Act
- New Official Fees in Russia
- Slovak IPO Launches New E-Filing Services