Russian PTO Joins TMClass
Dec 27 2013 - 12:32
In October, the Russian Federal Service for Intellectual Property Office (ROSPATENT) joined TMclass, a joint project between the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) and the PTOs of member states.
The goal is to provide a common online classification tool where national offices can publish their official and approved lists of goods and services. This allows trademark applicants to search for classification terms and compare the classification databases of all participating offices.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: OHIM; ROSPATENT
Read more news on Russia or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
December 2013 News
- Serbia to Amend Copyright Law
- Montenegro Strengthens Enforcement Against Industrial Design Infringement
- Ukrainian Court Rules in Favor of Austrian Drug Maker in Patent Infringement Case
- Estonian National Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- Czech Republic and Finland Launch Patent Prosecution Highway
- Russian PTO Joins TMClass
- Croatia Amends Copyright Law
- Macedonian Police Seize 18,000 Pairs of Counterfeit Footwear
- Fake Skullcandy Earphones and Pepsi Radios Destroyed in Slovenia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.5M Worth of Counterfeits
- Slovenia Amends Industrial Property Act
- New Official Fees in Russia
- Slovak IPO Launches New E-Filing Services