Czech Republic and Finland Launch Patent Prosecution Highway
On November 1, the Industrial Property Office of the Czech Republic and the National Board of Patents and Registration of Finland launched the pilot Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) program.
The PPH program enables each participating office to use the work already done by the other office, which avoids duplication of work and accelerates the patent-granting procedure.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Industrial Property Office of the Czech Republic
December 2013 News
- Serbia to Amend Copyright Law
- Montenegro Strengthens Enforcement Against Industrial Design Infringement
- Ukrainian Court Rules in Favor of Austrian Drug Maker in Patent Infringement Case
- Estonian National Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- Czech Republic and Finland Launch Patent Prosecution Highway
- Russian PTO Joins TMClass
- Croatia Amends Copyright Law
- Macedonian Police Seize 18,000 Pairs of Counterfeit Footwear
- Fake Skullcandy Earphones and Pepsi Radios Destroyed in Slovenia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.5M Worth of Counterfeits
- Slovenia Amends Industrial Property Act
- New Official Fees in Russia
- Slovak IPO Launches New E-Filing Services