Slovak IPO Launches New E-Filing Services
The Slovak IPO has recently increased the scope of electronic application forms available on its website.
On July 1, the Slovak IPO introduced the electronic filing of trademark applications.
On November 29, the Slovak IPO introduced the online submission of requests related to trademark transfer, trademark renewal, amendment of information related to an applicant or owner, trademark opposition, trademark revocation, and declaration of invalidity.
It is still not possible to electronically sign the online forms, so it is necessary to file a paper form within one month of filing the electronic one.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Slovak IPO
December 2013 News
- Serbia to Amend Copyright Law
- Montenegro Strengthens Enforcement Against Industrial Design Infringement
- Ukrainian Court Rules in Favor of Austrian Drug Maker in Patent Infringement Case
- Estonian National Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- Czech Republic and Finland Launch Patent Prosecution Highway
- Russian PTO Joins TMClass
- Croatia Amends Copyright Law
- Macedonian Police Seize 18,000 Pairs of Counterfeit Footwear
- Fake Skullcandy Earphones and Pepsi Radios Destroyed in Slovenia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.5M Worth of Counterfeits
- Slovenia Amends Industrial Property Act
- New Official Fees in Russia
- Slovak IPO Launches New E-Filing Services