Bulgarian PTO to Launch Electronic Filing of Trademark Applications
The Bulgarian PTO will introduce an online tool for electronic filing of trademark applications on November 15, 2013.
The users will be able to submit applications through Bulgarian PTO’s website.
The tool was developed as a result of cooperation between the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) and the Bulgarian PTO.
Online tools for electronic renewal, electronic filing of oppositions and requests for revocation and invalidity are expected to follow soon.
Prepared by: Bogdan Bogdanov
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Bulgarian PTO website
October 2013 News
- EPO Launches Russian-English Translations, Russia PTO to Use CPC System
- Lithuania PTO, EPO Agree to Simplify Patent Prosecution for Lithuanian Inventors
- Ukraine PTO to Serve as ISA, IPEA under PCT
- Global Innovation Index 2013: Croatia Climbs Five Places
- Bulgarian PTO to Launch Electronic Filing of Trademark Applications
- AmCham Macedonia Launches Anti-Counterfeiting Campaign
- Slovakia: Draft Amendments to Customs Legislation Foresee Donation of Seized Counterfeits without Trademark Owner’s Consent
- Czech Customs Seize 200,000 Anti-Impotence Pills
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Children’s Clothes