Croatia Signs Agreements with OHIM Ahead of EU Accession
On May 21, 2013, at the meeting of the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market’s (OHIM) Administrative Council, as a part of Croatia’s accession preparations, OHIM President Antonio Campinos and Croatian State Intellectual Property Office (CSIPO) Director Ljiljana Kuterovac signed the agreements that serve as the basis for Croatia’s full accession into the financial and technical framework of the OHIM Cooperation Fund, Convergence Program and the activities related to the Community Trademark (CTM) and the Community Design (RCD) systems.
The signed agreements will enter into force on July 1, the date of Croatia’s accession into the EU.
Croatia’s trademark data is expected to be available in OHIM’s TMview on July 1.
Prepared by: Dalibor Radovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: CSIPO; OHIM
Read more news on Croatia or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
June 2013 News
- Amendments to Macedonian Law on Customs Measures Enter into Force
- Red Bull Wins Trademark Lawsuit against Bulgarian Soft Drinks Producer
- Ukrainian Parliament Publishes Text of EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- EU and Moldova Conclude DCFTA Negotiations
- Croatia Signs Agreements with OHIM Ahead of EU Accession
- Russia to Adopt New Anti-Piracy Law
- Estonian Internet Foundation Prepares Plan to Increase Popularity of .EE Domain
- Russian Police Bust Fake Chanel Shoe Sweatshop
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Perfumes, Toys
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Towels, Balls, Toys
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Perfumes