Albanian Copyright Office Fines Two Companies for Unauthorized Software Use
Since the beginning of 2013, the Albanian Copyright Office has undertaken inspections of many business premises across Albania with an aim to discover and seize unlicensed software.
During the inspections, the Albanian Copyright Office fined two companies based in the capital of Tirana for the unlicensed use of computer programs.
The computer programs were found to infringe the rights of the Business Software Alliance member companies.
Prepared by: Melina Nika
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Albanian newspaper Panorama
May 2013 News
- New Kosovo Law on Consumer Protection Introduces Provisions on Comparative and Misleading Advertising
- Lithuania Ratifies Singapore Treaty
- Red Bull Wins Trade Dress Lawsuit against Albanian Competitor
- Dior Victorious in Opposition against Bulgarian Resident
- USTR Special 301 Report Names Ukraine Worst IPR Offender
- Armenian Disc Sellers Allowed to Sell Old Discs Without Holograms Despite Recent Government Decision
- Albanian Copyright Office Fines Two Companies for Unauthorized Software Use
- Kyrgyz Authorities Seize 100,000 Bottles of Counterfeit Alcohol, Close Illegal Factory
- Polish Police Bust Laundry Powder Counterfeiters
- Czech Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 2 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel