Lithuania Ratifies Singapore Treaty
On May 14, 2013, Lithuania deposited its instrument of ratification of the Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
The treaty, adopted in Singapore on March 27, 2006, will enter into force in Lithuania on August 14, 2013.
Prepared by: Masa Lopicic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 2013 News
- New Kosovo Law on Consumer Protection Introduces Provisions on Comparative and Misleading Advertising
- Lithuania Ratifies Singapore Treaty
- Red Bull Wins Trade Dress Lawsuit against Albanian Competitor
- Dior Victorious in Opposition against Bulgarian Resident
- USTR Special 301 Report Names Ukraine Worst IPR Offender
- Armenian Disc Sellers Allowed to Sell Old Discs Without Holograms Despite Recent Government Decision
- Albanian Copyright Office Fines Two Companies for Unauthorized Software Use
- Kyrgyz Authorities Seize 100,000 Bottles of Counterfeit Alcohol, Close Illegal Factory
- Polish Police Bust Laundry Powder Counterfeiters
- Czech Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 2 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel