Latvian and Finish Trademarks Added to TMview
A total of 200,000 trademark applications and registrations from the Latvian and Finish PTOs have recently been added to the TMview, Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market of the European Union (OHIM) database providing free access to data on almost 7 million trademarks.
There are now 19 offices contributing trademark data to TMview – Finland, Latvia, Bulgaria, Benelux, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the UK, WIPO and OHIM. The aim is to eventually cover all EU member states.
TMview became available on April 13, 2010 and has welcomed more than 650,000 users from 178 different countries. A new version of TMview has recently been launched to make the process of searching through the database easier.
Author: Masa Lopicic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
May 2012 News
- Ukraine’s New Customs Code Introduces Important Changes
- Conflict Between Trademarks and Corporate Names in Ukraine
- Bulgarian Tea Importer and Distributor Fined for Unfair Competition
- Bulgarian Dairy Producer and Distributor Fined for Unfair Competition
- National Museum of Serbia in Danger of Losing 400 Artworks
- Central and Eastern Europe World Leader in Software Piracy
- Russia and Ukraine on Special 301 Report Priority Watch List
- Bulgarian Authorities Prevent Unlicensed Software Dissemination
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Record High Quantity of Fake Perfumes
- Ukrainian Customs Seize 1.2 Million Euro 2012 Counterfeits
- Macedonian Customs Seize BMW, Adidas, Lacoste Counterfeits
- Latvian and Finish Trademarks Added to TMview
- Russia and EPO Sign Agreement on Patent Translations
- Serbia to Join Union for Plant Variety Protection
- Ukrainian Institute of Industrial Property Changes Web Address
- Bulgarian Depository Authority under Budapest Treaty Moves to New Address