Trademarks and Geographical Denominations Gazette Issued in Azerbaijan
The State Committee for Standardization, Metrology and Patents of Azerbaijan has recently started to issue the Official Gazette of Trademarks and Geographical Denominations.
The Committee stated that they receive thousands of applications for trademark registrations each year and that the Gazette will contain detailed information about each trademark.
For more information, please contact Aleksandra Noveska in our Macedonia office.
Source: Azerbaijan Business Center
December 2009 News
- Four New Laws to Enter into Force in Serbia by the New Year
- Russian Gangs Make Millions by Selling Fake Tamiflu Online
- French Champagne Producer Defends its Right to Cristal Trademark in Russia
- Estonian Software Pirate to Pay EUR 100.000 in Damages to Five Software Companies
- Trademarks and Geographical Denominations Gazette Issued in Azerbaijan
- Ukrainian Cyrillic Domain to Start Operating by March 2010
- Romanian Customs Seize 20 Tons of Fake Perfume
- Bulgarian Alcohol Producer Fined for Unfair Competition
- Bulgarian Company Fined for Trade Dress Infringement and Unfair Competition
- Microsoft Launches Anti-Piracy Program in Russia
- Macedonian Police Seize Counterfeit Alcoholic Drinks
- Bulgarians Arrested in Moscow On Piracy Charges
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Goods
- Bulgarian Police Seize Pirated Software, Films and Music
- Russia’s Textile Industry Grows After Shutdown of Counterfeit Goods Market
- European Patent Extension to Montenegro Expected Soon