Russia To Start Priority Registration of Cyrillic Domain Names in .RF TLD
On November 25, 2009, Russia will start priority registration of Cyrillic domain names on behalf of trademark owners. The priority registration will end on March 25, 2010.
The domain name application must be based on a trademark which is in Cyrillic and which is valid on the date on which a domain name application is filed with the Russian Naming Authority.
The application should be submitted with a copy of the trademark certificate and a copy of the legal entity certificate or an entrepreneur registration certificate.
If the application is based on an International Registration, a certificate showing that the International Registration is valid in Russia should also be submitted.
For more information please contact Aleksandra Noveska at our Macedonia office.
November 2009 News
- Ferrero Loses Raffaello Trademark Protection in Ukraine
- Russia to Defend Kalashnikov Rights
- Russia To Start Priority Registration of Cyrillic Domain Names in .RF TLD
- New Belarus Law on Trademarks and Service Marks Enters Into Force on January 25, 2010
- Macedonia’s Broadcasting Council Calls on Cable Operators To Observe Copyrights When Broadcasting Foreign Programs
- Macedonian Police Discover Counterfeit Shoes and Sneakers Factory
- Presidents of Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Russia To Ink Customs Union Agreement on November 27
- Bulgarian Police Seize Counterfeit Lavazza Coffee
- Kosovo Seminar on Patents
- Macedonian State Office of Industrial Property Publishes New Fees
- Macedonian Police Seize 17 Computers and 20,000 Pirated CDs and DVDs
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Goods
- Romanian Customs Seize Perfumes, Sport Shoes Believed To Be Counterfeit
- Serbian Customs Seize Pirated ”The Lost Symbol” Book Covers
- Croatian Customs Destroy 1,000 Counterfeit WWE Pencil Cases and Seize Counterfeit Perfumes
- Two WIPO Treaties To Enter Into Force With Respect to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- EPO To Help Russia Harmonize Patent Legislation with EU
- Hungary and Finland Launch Patent Prosecution Highway Program
- Louis Vuitton Successfully Prevents Infringement in Macedonia
- Bosnia Organizes Intellectual Property Awareness Campaign