Macedonian State Office of Industrial Property Publishes New Fees
On October 30, the State Office of Industrial Property of the Republic of Macedonia published new fees.
The changes to the fees are minor. All service fees remain the same. The only change is that unemployed individuals, students, retirees, and disabled persons do not have to pay for searches of the Patent Database. Also, all physical persons that apply for a patent in the area of ecology or protection of the environment can search the Patent Database for free.
In addition, if the patent application is submitted electronically, the granting and printing fees are reduced by 30 percent.
The Macedonian Government approved the fees on September 22, 2009.
For more information, please contact Aleksandra Noveska at our Macedonia office.
November 2009 News
- Ferrero Loses Raffaello Trademark Protection in Ukraine
- Russia to Defend Kalashnikov Rights
- Russia To Start Priority Registration of Cyrillic Domain Names in .RF TLD
- New Belarus Law on Trademarks and Service Marks Enters Into Force on January 25, 2010
- Macedonia’s Broadcasting Council Calls on Cable Operators To Observe Copyrights When Broadcasting Foreign Programs
- Macedonian Police Discover Counterfeit Shoes and Sneakers Factory
- Presidents of Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Russia To Ink Customs Union Agreement on November 27
- Bulgarian Police Seize Counterfeit Lavazza Coffee
- Kosovo Seminar on Patents
- Macedonian State Office of Industrial Property Publishes New Fees
- Macedonian Police Seize 17 Computers and 20,000 Pirated CDs and DVDs
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Goods
- Romanian Customs Seize Perfumes, Sport Shoes Believed To Be Counterfeit
- Serbian Customs Seize Pirated ”The Lost Symbol” Book Covers
- Croatian Customs Destroy 1,000 Counterfeit WWE Pencil Cases and Seize Counterfeit Perfumes
- Two WIPO Treaties To Enter Into Force With Respect to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- EPO To Help Russia Harmonize Patent Legislation with EU
- Hungary and Finland Launch Patent Prosecution Highway Program
- Louis Vuitton Successfully Prevents Infringement in Macedonia
- Bosnia Organizes Intellectual Property Awareness Campaign