Kosovo Seminar on Patents
A seminar on patents, which was organized by the European Patent Office (EPO), was held in Prishtina, Kosovo, on October 28 and 29.
The seminar, which was attended by approximately 20 participants, focused on EU patent filings and included topics such as: patentability, exclusions according to the EU system, the Inventive Step, patents descriptions, claims, and drawings.
The participants were shown how to file patents with the EPO through practical examples and were acquainted with the esp database (an EPO patent database).
For more information, please contact Asdren Iberhysaj.
November 2009 News
- Ferrero Loses Raffaello Trademark Protection in Ukraine
- Russia to Defend Kalashnikov Rights
- Russia To Start Priority Registration of Cyrillic Domain Names in .RF TLD
- New Belarus Law on Trademarks and Service Marks Enters Into Force on January 25, 2010
- Macedonia’s Broadcasting Council Calls on Cable Operators To Observe Copyrights When Broadcasting Foreign Programs
- Macedonian Police Discover Counterfeit Shoes and Sneakers Factory
- Presidents of Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Russia To Ink Customs Union Agreement on November 27
- Bulgarian Police Seize Counterfeit Lavazza Coffee
- Kosovo Seminar on Patents
- Macedonian State Office of Industrial Property Publishes New Fees
- Macedonian Police Seize 17 Computers and 20,000 Pirated CDs and DVDs
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Goods
- Romanian Customs Seize Perfumes, Sport Shoes Believed To Be Counterfeit
- Serbian Customs Seize Pirated ”The Lost Symbol” Book Covers
- Croatian Customs Destroy 1,000 Counterfeit WWE Pencil Cases and Seize Counterfeit Perfumes
- Two WIPO Treaties To Enter Into Force With Respect to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- EPO To Help Russia Harmonize Patent Legislation with EU
- Hungary and Finland Launch Patent Prosecution Highway Program
- Louis Vuitton Successfully Prevents Infringement in Macedonia
- Bosnia Organizes Intellectual Property Awareness Campaign