Anamarija Stančić Petrović and Ivan Matić Win Client Choice Awards
Anamarija Stančić Petrović, who is also a Croatian Patent, Trademark and Design Attorney, is the exclusive winner in the Franchising category for Croatia, while Ivan Matić is a winner in the Intellectual Property – Trademarks category for Serbia.
The Client Choice awards recognize legal practitioners from around the world who stand apart for the excellent client care they provide and the quality of their service. Law firms and practitioners can only be nominated for this recognition by corporate counsel.
November 2022 News
- Ukrainian IPO Reorganizes and Transitions to UKRNOIPI, Online Filing System Re-Launched
- EPO Sets Start of Unitary Patent Transitional Measures to January 1, 2023
- Changes to Madrid System Regulations Enter into Force
- Holiday Recess for Hungarian IPO
- Hungarian Customs Detain Fake Apparel
- Ukraine Introduces TSG Protection
- New Copyright Law Enters into Force in Moldova
- New Implementing Regulations of the Trademark Law Enter into Force in Romania
- Montenegro Joined EPO: What Does that Mean for Patent Holders?
- Hungarian Customs Detain Fake Accessories
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Apparel