Dimitar Batakliev Contributes Bulgaria Chapter to Wolters Kluwer European SPC Guide
PETOŠEVIĆ Bulgaria Head of Office Dimitar Batakliev recently contributed the chapter on Bulgaria to the “European SPCs Unravelled” guide to supplementary protection certificates in Europe, published by Wolters Kluwer.
“European SPCs Unravelled” is a handbook which provides a comprehensive review of supplementary protection certificate (SPC) law in Europe, covering all substantive and procedural aspects of prosecution, enforcement and invalidation, as well as SPC-related aspects of unfair competition law.
For more information, please contact Dimitar Batakliev at our Bulgaria office.
June 2021 News
- Serbia Adopts New Trade Secret Law
- CIS Members Sign New Agreement on Cooperation in Prevention and Repression of the Use of False Trademarks and GIs
- Albania Joins DesignClass
- Slovenian Customs Detained EUR 5.5 Million Worth of Counterfeits in 2020
- Romanian Customs Detain EUR 250,000 Worth of Fake Goods
- Hungarian Officials Detain Fake Electronics and Accessories
- Kazakh Officials Shut Down Production of Fake Spirits
- Russian v. Eurasian Design Systems: Procedure and Fee Comparison
- Hungary Amends Copyright Law
- EAPO Amends Patent Regulations under the Eurasian Patent Convention
- Turkmenistan Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Kazakh Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- More National IPR Applications in Hungary in 2020
- Ukrainian Authorities Halt Production of Counterfeit Clothing
- Serbian Customs Destroy 250,000 Counterfeit Items So Far This Year